Entrepreneurs that tell us their story of founding and scaling their businesses ultimately turning ideas into reality.
The EPIC Award for Creators will be presented to an outstanding entrepreneur that can tell a story of founding and scaling her/his business, ultimately turning ideas into reality. Alumni in this category may meet the following criteria:
- Have created disruptive or innovative business models.
- Entrepreneurs that:
- Are founders or co-founders of startups that create traction.
- Their companies have a 2+ year startup survival rate.
- Entrepreneurs of companies that:
- Have obtained funding of 1MM.
- Have been the “1st mover.”
- Have achieved an International presence.
- Investors of +10 startups.